No longer at 100% since new update

Hi, I was at 100% completion for ‘London Borough of Sutton’ https://citystrides.com/cities/130922 until it got its (I think,) second update on 8th Jan.
I’ve now dropped to 99.93% complete despite my progress page showing 0 incomplete streets, 1466 complete streets and 1466 streets in the city to run.

Prior to this update, in order to complete the city, I manually completed a few streets (17 as far as I recall) that had ‘zero nodes’ and since the update my manually completed count has dropped to 0 so they appear to be fixed. However, the ‘% complete’ calculation seems to be working from a total of 1467 streets so I think there is a phantom street hiding somewhere in the calculation.

I’m not entirely convinced this is another ‘zero node’ issue because when I’ve looked at those threads, there is usually a discrepancy between the number of streets in the city and the sum of incomplete+complete whereas in this case there is not.

Any help would be much appreciated as 99.93 is the saddest of numbers.

1 Like

I’m in the same situation. I was at 100% and now there seems to be 487 streets where previously there were 482. If you go to the city page I can see that there are 41 street pages (40 full pages and the last page, 41 with just 2 streets). As each page has 12 streets: 40*2 + 2 = 482.

1 Like

Happening to me as well. Was at 100% for Pflugerville Texas, now it is dropped to 97.39% but shows 0 Incomplete streets.
citystrides

2 Likes

There must be something in the update code that isn’t properly updating the percentages when the city updates.

I have the same thing going on with one of mine that updated this week.

Looks like more work for @JamesChevalier :frowning:

2 Likes

It looks like there are (at least) two issues…

1. The street count is not being updated on the city - you can see this when the city lists that there are e.g. 487 streets, but the tabs list e.g. 0 incomplete & 482 complete
    • If the street count is incorrect, then the percentage values will never be correct
    • Oops, I see that the count is updated prior to zero-node streets being deleted :man_facepalming: well at least that’s an easy fix :flushed: :grimacing:
  2. The percentage values aren’t being recalculated - you can see this in the first post, where the street count is correct but the percentage isn’t 100%
    • :thinking: I’m unsure what the cause of this is … I could see this being delayed but that would only be a 1-2 hour delay … I’ll need to look into this further
3 Likes

Oh no, I’ve just realised Islington https://citystrides.com/users/19358/cities/130928 has this issue too (though it hasn’t been updated this time around yet). Does this mean I’ll never get to 100%? Was hoping I would be one it’s been synced :slightly_frowning_face:

2 Likes