allow subscribers to toggle their LifeMap on all pages with a map
- Note: this change inadvertently removed LifeMap on city pages for non-supporters … if you are not a supporter, and you do not have your LifeMap on your city pages any more, this is why
- allow everyone to show multiple city borders on the map at once
- various speed improvements
- various bug fixes
- greatly improve the map experience throughout the site - lots of little bug fixes and usability improvements
- send email to people who cancel subscriptions to learn how I might be able to improve things
- send notification emails from a different address … replies still go to my inbox, but I’m hoping that by sending notification type emails from a different address you’ll have better control over filtering those as you need
- package updates
One cool thing about this update, that’s kind of a “hidden feature”, is that lots of your interactions with the map will now persist as you move around the overall CityStrides website.
One major benefit of this is being able to build a route while visiting one of your activities, then moving to a street that it progressed, then moving to the city it exists in - all without losing any of the route you’re building.