City map blank

Just finished a run and went to check my progress only to find my city maps are blank. My lifetime map shows completed roads only. Tried on Chrome and Safari.

Two things to check:

1. Are you still logged in to CityStrides?

2. In the upper left corner of map, select the ‘Toggle Lifemap’ button
    CS

This is happening to me too - I can’t see completed streets on any of my city ma.

I am logged in, and I don’t see a “toggle lifemap” button.

@levasseurjp if you open the top right menu and choose “Profile” are you taken to Jill Levasseur - CityStrides or Jill - CityStrides ? It’s possible that you’ve created a second CityStrides account by logging in via Garmin. If that’s the case, I can merge them.

@wbudde Updates on January 10, 2022 (Release 463) removed the LifeMap on city pages for non-supporters. I’ve had it on my todo list since then to resolve the issue, but I haven’t finished that effort yet.

There is no such toggle button on the map

Yes I have two accounts, not sure how. Would LOVE them to be merged. Niether one shows my completion though.

If you open the top right menu and choose “Profile” are you taken to Jill Levasseur - CityStrides or Jill - CityStrides ?

Edit: I was asking this earlier, because I thought you might be currently logged in as the other account (which has never been a subscriber) … I was thinking that you could log out/in as the other user to get the features back … but … I looked into both accounts, and neither is currently subscribed - this would explain why there’s no LifeMap toggle button and ads showing in your screenshot.
It looks like you made a one-time contribution in March, which would have ended on the 19th of this month.

Updates on January 10, 2022 (Release 463) removed the LifeMap on city pages for non-supporters. I’ve had it on my todo list since then to resolve the issue, but I haven’t finished that effort yet.

ok thank you.