Reply Here If You Have Missing Activities

Reply to this post with a link to your profile page.

Please do not include any other detail or message, this just adds to my reading time an makes the post more difficult for me to follow.

Subscribers who use Strava and Garmin

There’s a New: Garmin Integration -- Available To EVERYONE and you should use it. Now. Do this:

• Visit your Settings page (top right menu at https://citystrides.com)
  • Connect your Garmin account to your existing CityStrides user
  • Pause your Strava syncing

MapMyFitness users

There was a recent bug that caused CityStrides to lose access to some MapMyFitness accounts. If you are missing activities, please log out of CityStrides & log back into CityStrides & use Sync Now (top right menu). This should bring your activities in. If you’re not a subscriber, include MapMyFitness in your reply with your link & I’ll run that for you.

2020-7-2 Update

• Strava has increased the rate limit for CityStrides, which has allowed me to work through the entire backlog of queued activities. This means that many (not all) missing activities should be present and new activities should sync much faster for everyone from now on.
  • I have run a full sync for all subscribers (current or past), so if you’re a subscriber with missing activities please include that in your reply.
  • I am now running a full sync for everyone else, 250 people at a time (57 groups total). I don’t have a good sense of how long this will take, yet. If/when I figure that out, I’ll include it here.
  • I will update & close this post when that has completed, and I can start a new thread for any activities that are somehow still missing.
16 Likes
1 Like
1 Like
1 Like
1 Like
1 Like
1 Like
1 Like
1 Like
1 Like
1 Like
1 Like