Today brings a brand new feature as well as an improvement to an existing one.
LifeMap gets Re-Run: See your life(map) flash before your very eyes! While you’re on any page that holds your LifeMap (so, LifeMap & each of your personal city pages) there’s a button (the same icon as the Activity Re-Run feature) that will replay your life’s activities.
If anything seems broken about this, add a post to #support … if you have ideas on improving it, add a post to #ideas
Node Hunter gets a minor update that allows you to reset it. When you click the Node Hunter button, a new button appears. Clicking this will remove all the unfinished nodes from view.
- LifeMap Re-Run, closes Mapping Progress visualization
- add ability to reset Node Hunter, closes Toggle Node Hunter
- fix broken link from Routes page to forum
- fix some display issues on medium-size screens
- also calculate straight-line distance in Route Builder
- handle changes to Garmin’s permission system
- sort LifeMap so new activities are on top
- minor performance adjustments to global update code
- package updates