Past/inactive challenges?

Where can I look at the final results of previous challenges that ended? Seems my only option is to manually change the number in the URL, which works and at least lets me know they still exist…but would be nice if there was a list of completed challenges, at least the monthly ones - I thought there used to be?

Oh, no, I’m an idiot and set the updated view to only return active challenges in the Featured & Community listing. :man_facepalming:
I’ll work on some kind of “upcoming/active/past” view … this was also discussed a bit in Sorting and/or hiding challenges - #3 by jpbari

1 Like

Any update here? I wanted to see how ASMAP July shook out but I can’t access it…

I’m releasing a change now that includes all historic challenges in the lists but marks each past challenge as inactive … Ultimately, I don’t like this, but it at least fixes the issue of being able to access old challenges. I still intend to work on some kind of “upcoming/active/past” view as mentioned in my previous comment.

2 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: Add to featured Challenges

Thanks, James!

James, Can I re activate a past challenge? I’ve tried editing but can’t seem to edit the date. I’d love to finish a challenge I started that ended on 12/31/2022

:thinking: The view file was blocking the display of the form fields … but the back end was set up to handle changes to start/end dates :sweat_smile: and I can’t remember why the view file was changed to block those fields … So :person_shrugging: they’ll be back in the next release and we’ll see what happens :rocket: :pizza: