Archived Synchronization Issues

Had a sync issue with my most current activity. Thanks for any sync help.

Hi - My last run (on Strava) is not syncing. Any help you could provide would be great, thanks!

Hi

I joined a few days ago and have completed a few runs, but nothing is being logged to CityStrides (from Strava).

Not sure what the typical delay is like for a history to be populated, so please disregard if I’m jumping the gun.

I had the same problem where I did an 18 mile run but it showed 0 roads completed and 0 roads progressed. Playing around with it, I unintentionally deleted the activity and now I don’t know how to get it back onto CityStrides from Strava. The streets still show up on my life map though. Any guidance would be greatly appreciated.

Bad news, it never does a history. CityStrides, you guys are killing me - every time I put in a big street-collecting effort it fails to load from Strava. I’m up to about forty miles of un-recorded streets now, because I can’t figure out when I have to sign in/sign out to make it sync.

@bnewbould I just started a sync for your account so we should hopefully start seeing these activities come in. I’ve seen a lot more Strava sync issues lately. :frowning_face: I’m going to try to look into it soon, but I’m also like 80% done with this huge Street Flagging / Moderation system & I really want to get this released. :anguished:

hehe, I am getting a little chuckle out of ‘you guys’ though :smile: It’s just me over here :wave: :smiley:

1 Like

You figured my issue out - thanks for restoring that run. 37 completed streets showed up this time around. I appreciate the time you took to help me out!!! Great site!!

Wow - that’s an amazing turnaround on this complaint, and it was totally fixed. I really appreciate you taking care of the issue, and I didn’t realize you’re running the whole ship here solo! I’ll make a contribution today, thanks for putting this together. It’s a lot of fun to run the whole town, and this is a great tool for it.

1 Like

Continuing the discussion from Report Synchronization Issues Here:

My activity from Feb. 13th 2019 did not sync. Both runs the day prior and the day after synced fine. I use Strava for syncing and I did log out and back in.

Thanks

I also am missing an entry from Feb 13 - it is on strava but has not synced to CityStrides

My activity from 2/15 did not sync to CityStrides but is viewable on Strava.

Only one of my runs from the last few weeks has not synced, from Feb 13th:

https://www.strava.com/activities/2147556653

Thanks for investigating!

Missing a run from yesterday. Thanks!

My 10 miler is missing on my CityStrides (Rob Piccolino - CityStrides) from yesterday.

Here is the Strava activity:

https://www.strava.com/activities/2155632271

Interestingly enough, the walk I went on with my son later on in that afternoon did sync.

New user here. My old data sync up until 3/4/18. All runs completed after creating my account have synced. Thanks

It seems like none of my Strava activities have synced, I can only see my data for runkeeper.

Hi James.
can you please check on my account? My activities have not synced sine Feb 3.
Thank you.
Oleg

Hello, could you please check upon my sync from strava on the 17th of february?
Thank you,
Hugo Stappers

I just started a sync for your account - let me know if you don’t see Strava activities in a few hours.

Thank you very much, everything seems to be in order now :smiley: