Archived Synchronization Issues

February 13th Run did not sync. I use Strava and have logged out and logged back in. The February 13th Run still doesn’t show up.

Same here, feb 13th didn’t sync, strava user. Every day after has synced properly.

Several of my runs did not sync from MMR. Could you resync my account?

Hi James, something strange happened to a strava run from earlier today. The first set of nodes are not turned to green. Could you have a look what happened here? This is the run: CityStrides

And those 2 nodes on the right will be lgitimate, cos i didn’t com closse enough, but those other 6?

Looks like I have a run that fell into the Feb 13 black hole on Strava. Any help would be appreciated.

My runs from Feb 25 and 26 aren’t showing up. My run from Feb 27 is there. I am using Strava.

Hi James, you fixed my syncing issues with Strava about a month ago. I went on a street-collecting tear recently and somehow none of it synced with CityStrides. Just reporting the issue, and I’ll check back if you have any feedback about something I can do differently. I’ll try to add streets manually if you can’t fix it up. Thanks,

Brandon

Hi James, I went on a 13.5km lunch run to finish a neighborhood in my hometown. Oddly the activity doesnt show up on citystrides. It does on Strava. I logged out and in again on both platforms. Still nothing. I also dont seem to have a backlog or anything that sync might be delayed. How can I manually upload or resync it? Cheers for your help. Andi

Thx - was just too impatient - I became a supporter and I could sync it. cheers. Keep it up

I had a bad GPS start location on my 4 mile run today. Cropped it on Strava and deleted the activity. How can I re-upload the cropped run?

Hi @JamesChevalier, I noticed that a run I did on 2/13 never showed up on CityStrides. Any recommendations on how to fix that?

Thanks!

I just did a quick run .
The track I ran was uploaded yhough it doesnt show whiich streets I ran.
Have a look

Hi, I went for my long run this morning 3/9/19 and the activity is there but no streets have shown up in a new neighborhood.

Hi, I also went for my long run this morning 3/9/19 and the activity is there but no streets have shown up in a new neighborhood.

My Run shows up on the map but shows no new streets are showing from Activity 4699352 from 3/9. I noticed the same thing happened on activity 4440027 on 2/6. Everything other run between has been syncing properly. Not sure if it’s user error or still a strava problem? Thanks in advance

My run from 3/9 finally synced overnight, but shows 0 streets completed and 0 streets progressed. No idea what the problem is, but thanks for the help!

There was a big influx of new signups which slowed things down quite a bit. Your activities should be good now @vgellatly @emashiak @wpardoeiii @patriciafpardoe @jeroenpater @petje

I started a sync for the other reported issues, so those should slowly start appearing in the site @aldo1010 @jackshoey @andreas.beglinger @bnewbould @stuart.wyse @matthewjfackrell

Let me know if anything still looks wrong in a few hours / tomorrow.

My run from today says 0 streets but it should have been 5. I tried to log out and back in but it didn’t fix anything. Thanks for the help!!

hhmmm… I can only see the data for all of this, because your activities are private. That’s fine, your privacy is more important than my convenience.

I’ve reprocessed the activity in the ways that I can, but the numbers aren’t changing. Do you have other progressed/completed streets in this city? Is the city that you’re running in present in the Cities page?