Archived Synchronization Issues

Hi. My CityStrides hasn’t updated since Jan 23. Can you please advise? Great website and looking forward to the update. Thank you.

Since I joined, and over a few days all of my past Strava activities synced, it has been hit and miss with any new activities. For instance, of the last nine activities I’ve newly recorded, only two of them have synced. I am not sure what made those two sync and not the other seven.
Thanks for such an awesome undertaking!

Hi again, thank you for sinc my yestarday’s activity but today is not sinc again

My run from yesterday 1/27/19 is showing on strava but not syncing here. Need anything else let me know!

Love this site!

I have a 1/28 run on Strava that is not syncing here. I’ve tried logging out of CityStrides and logging back in.

Run from the 28th not synced with Strava

Seems my Strava-activities don’t sync anymore. Last run on CityStrides appears to be on Nov 8th…?

My runs are not syncing again. I tried logging out and back in (multiple times, from different computers, just on a whim) and nothing. Sorry to be a pain.

I signed up and syncd my old strava data a few days ago. It worked OK.

It then didn’t sync my Sunday run but has syncd my run from today. Confused as to why it skipped the Sunday run.

I have just joined City Strides and it appears that my Strava activities are not syncing.

Strava user, missing a run from a couple of days ago. Have been able to successfully sync a test run since then.

My Sunday January 27 run didn’t sync from Strava. However, runs after that date did. Hope you can help.

I am missing runs from the 24th, 26th and 28th of January. Runs after that were synced. Thanks for taking care! :slight_smile:

Thanks for confirming this outage. If I create a new CityStrides account and sync with Strava, will my lifemap be complete with all prior run data? I am only missing my latest 2 runs on 1/26-27.

No need to go to such length. I just started a sync for your account, which will bring in the old activities. The issue should be resolved going forward - new activities should come into CityStrides without issue.

Hi James, I am missing a run from the 27th. Later run seems to have sync’ed.

My Sunday run from last week hasn’t synced from Strava (but Tuesday this week seems to have worked fine). Noticed a couple of other Strava users seem to have similar issues last weekend. James

Hello. A couple of runs that I did on 27/01 and 28/01 haven’t appeared on my Lifemap, although the runs that I’ve done more recently have synced. Could this be looked at please? Thank you.

Hey James, same issue as before, with missing some past strava activities. I have logged out and in with strava multiple times since the last sync that you ran.

Thanks!

I am missing runs from 2/3, 1/29, 1/27, 1/26, 1/25, and 1/24. I logged out and back in for future activities.