Street with a Node Count Mismatch

CityStrides Profile Link

Message

I think I found a street with a node count mismatch on my most recent run. I ran 100% of the street but it didn’t appear in the completed streets list, so I took a closer look.

image

The street’s page states that it has 7 nodes, but I only count 6 on the map.

Can you fix this? It’s not urgent. I just want to avoid manually completing it, if possible. :slight_smile:

Thanks,

Glenn

Thanks for reporting this. Updates on September 15, 2026 (Release 1523) included a note of this (the :nerd_face: entry), but this thread is a much better place to handle fixing this issue across the site.

I’ve just fixed up Columbus (there were 2 streets with this issue).

I can clean up this issue for anyone who notices streets in their cities with incorrect node counts - just share the street link.

Thanks for fixing it!