Reply Here If You Have Missing Activities

:thinking:
I’m getting the duplicate request error for your Garmin connection, so the request did start.

If the missing activities are older than 5 years (2021-09-16 for your connection), please see Where are my older Garmin activities?

If the missing activities aren’t runs/walks/hikes, they will not sync into CityStrides. Some Garmin devices can go rogue and categorize activities differently from what you set/expect.

If you’re still expecting activities to sync, please take these steps:

  • Reconnect Garmin again :sweat_smile:
  • Wait 5 minutes after clicking the Connect button
  • Request the full history sync

The historic sync works by collecting 30 days of data every 30 minutes, so it can take a while … I can see the jobs in the queue, though, so let me know after/if you’ve done that & I can check to see if it’s working.

If this also fails, I’ll (apologies ahead of time) probably request that you reconnect again but with a slightly different process so that I can look into the data/connection myself. Hopefully we don’t get to that!