Purple Lines missing from LifeMap

Hey there. I noticed the purple lines are missing from the city map. Normally I use this to guide through the streets I have remaining, but it doesn’t seem to be loading.

We’re in the homestretch and really close to finishing out this city (it’s taken over a year). Your site has been great for planning routes out. Just looking to finish out the rest of the streets by the end of next month

I’ll attach a screenshot if it helps

I have the same issue, the lifemap does not appear. Using WIndiows 10 and Chrome. In the console I see 1 warning, not sure if that is relevant:
9bef9d72-5621-4dc7-9294-17b6f3e778cb:1 Geometry exceeds allowed extent, reduce your vector tile buffer size

I also have the same issue, windows 10 on edge, chrome, firefox.

2c95a24c-7380-4b40-b925-525ae3d1ef62:1 Geometry exceeds allowed extent, reduce your vector tile buffer size

I should be able to sort this out fairly quickly - it’s likely related to the New: LifeMap performance & filtering for subscribers

I see that your User ID is 8575, @mmcmahand … Can you share your User ID with me @r.weide & @f05f244860901569362a … Same with anyone else who posts here - please include your User ID or at least a link to your profile page :+1:

(I don’t think the “Geometry exceeds allowed extent” message is related, because that occurs in a LifeMap as well)

8be19e8e8d1da82f0501f32fac51d7d6255767a4

That’s your user name here in the forum. I need your citystrides.com User ID, which you can get by:

If you’d prefer to have a proper name displayed here in the forum, you can:

• Click the very top right menu (your avatar)
  • Click the name that’s displayed at the top of the menu (with the little ‘person’ icon)
  • Click Preferences
  • Change the name in the ‘Name’ field
  • Click the ‘Save Changes’ button at the bottom of the page

Awesome, lines are back. Thanks James! By the way, those new filters are sweet

1 Like

I’m having issues as well: Hee- Hawwwww - CityStrides

:thinking: I’m seeing your purple lines @iamfast … are you seeing a blank map?
(It’s possible that I’ve resolved the issue while you were here reporting it)

If you’re having a different issue, can you describe the problem?

James, my user ID is 7964. Extra info: I also don’t see the purple on my mobile.

Thanks!

The same goes for me. blank map: user 4703

The problem is fixed.

The problem is NOT fixed for me, on either Chrome or Firefox. Cannot get lifemap to appear in any view.

1 Like

Just discovered I have the same problem. user 716

Same for me. User 12796

Same for me:
https://citystrides.com/users/8432/map#42.1306563,-70.9161551&13

Life map missing for me too on both PC and iphone

https://citystrides.com/users/12104

I’m not seeing my purple lines either. User 7749

Thanks for the great service

Hi James, my user ID is 12519 and I now have a blank map.
If this is of any help for diagnosing, the issue just arose for me when I became a supporter (a few minutes ago). Everything showed fine up until that point.

1 Like