My map isn't updating

I’m moving us back here from the chat, which roughly starts here in case I need to reference it again later:

Hi, it's me again. I'm on the verge of giving up. I'm using only runkeeper now, I synced my activities, nothing. I used single sync with links, nothing. No activities on my map.

Also, for my reference & to be able to fully resolve this, I’ll need your profile link. I did a search for your name and came up with three separate accounts:

So … There’s a lot going on here.

I’m guessing that the runkeepr/mapmyfitness account is your expected account, because it is/was a supporter. This probably means that you logged in separately via Strava on two separate occasions and also likely means that you’ve accidentally created two separate Strava accounts.

Step 1

Determine which Strava account is correct:

Step 2

Using How do I fix accidentally creating two accounts at the same tracking service? as a guide, very carefully remove the incorrect Strava account.

Step 3

Let me know when you’re done with that.
I can merge the lingering Strava-connected account into your existing Runkeeper/MapMyFitness connected accounts … so that you can log in via either service & go to the same CityStrides account.

Step 4

I can finally review the LifeMap issues with your known good single account.