Tuesday after my run, the run was processed, the % of streets ran increased and the activity itself was complete and showed correctly. However, the city map and lifemap did not show the run at all. I did another run today and saw that the Tuesday run was now showing correctly, but today’s run had the same issue. I logged out and back in, cleared cache, etc. and same result. Checked on Windows 10/Chrome and on Android/Chrome.
Ah! I see!
I’ve been queuing up the job that generates these map tiles right after creating the activity. I should be queuing them up later in the overall process.
I’ll have a fix out in a little bit that’ll handle this for future activities. Your current LifeMap will take a little bit of time to update, though.
Thanks and no worries! I waited until it happened the 2nd time before raising the issue as I figured it was probably affecting others as well. Thanks for all you do!
Your LifeMap should be fixed by now - let me know if it’s not.
It is not… unless I need to logout and back in or clear cache…