Have a city pedal/bike site

Hi, still loving this, but have you considered adding in a cycle option either within same maps but different coloured lines, or a sister site. As a runner and cyclist it would be something i would very much like to see, especially as ridss are longer hopefully would cover more of the country.

6 Likes

I agree, this is in fact what I came hoping to find. Alas, as a cyclist only the running side of things is not much use for me. I would definitely say separate maps would be the way to go.

2 Likes

You could use different colors for running vs biking.

Was there any progress on this? Would love one of these.

Context is already there surely, just need to change the activity type.

2 Likes

Just wanted to follow up with the hope that you could add cycling imports from Runkeeper as well. I’m not interested in any sort of contest or anything like that but the site is so great for running and I would love to be able to see my biking routes as well. Thanks!

im working on trying to ride every street in my county. adding cycling map would be great.

3 Likes

Just became very dissapointed to learn CityStrides only maps walks/runs. Support for cycling would be amazing.

This is something I mentioned to them a few years ago and I was told it was something that they are looking to do but they need to split it somehow from the run side. A triathlete it would be amazing to see both

Any chance this is still a possibility? I have been wanting to bike more but I’m addicted to tracking here and hate to ‘waste’ exercise on something that’s not contributing to my citystrides! Would love to see some kind of bike implementation.
EDIT: seems like this could be a great paid add-on feature.

Would definitely be excited to see this added, as I bike to work and often change up my commute to his streets I haven’t ridden before. I would love to be able to track where I have and have not ridden.