Hard Mode questions and issues

Thanks for the clarification!

I spent a couple minutes trying to set that up months ago, but wasnā€™t successful. At this point, I canā€™t recall why.
Iā€™m definitely in favor of this idea. Thereā€™s a maproulette channel in their Slack for additional help, as well. Iā€™m pretty sure the street query is still accurate, if you/anyone wants to coordinate putting that Maproulette challenge together.

1 Like

So I finally took the plunge, my count dropped by about 90 streets, or 1,3%. Not as bad as I feared :slight_smile:
Something odd Iā€™ve noticed, is that my completed city count has stayed the same, even though some show incomplete streets in the detailed view (example). @JamesChevalier Is this intentional? I made the switch around 24h ago, everything else seems to have been updated.

Is hard mode still ā€˜all or nothingā€™? I would love to try one or two cities in hardmode, not all 12 cities at once (>8000 streets)

Sounds like a job is being skipped during the switch to hard mode ā€¦ Also came up in the Water Station chat ā€¦ Iā€™ll look into that some evening this week.

So something happened: the cities are no longer listed in the completed tab, the percentage is displayed correctly <100, but the street counts still say x of x completed.

Iā€™m wondering if that was a cache issue, because it looks like your city lists are all correct now. Let me know if I missed something, though.

I tried logging out and back in, the issue is still there: Just_one_more_street is running Ottakring, Wien - CityStrides shows up in the incomplete cities list, with a <100%, but still displays ā€œ227 out of 227 streetsā€