City and Street progress missing

Yes, I thought I had included it before… User ID 8004… Rus Golden - CityStrides

Thanks!

I have viewed the map and it shows the streets , but my individual runs with streets are still not showing. I am also showing low percent complete for cities I have completed 100 percent.

Yeah, sorry - known issue … working on it now - your account should be fixed up by sometime tomorrow.

Dear James, all my data is not shown in the profile. The heatmap shows all activities correct. Can you please check my account.

Thanks a lot.

Best regards Thomas

Yeah, sorry - it’s a known issue City and Street progress missing - #118 by JamesChevalier

Would you mind sending me a direct message with your user ID? Details are in that link.

Same issue over here: marc janssen - CityStrides

No rush!

Hi James, my last two activities are well logged but all the previous ones are lost. Only my lifetime map looks keeping a track of them.

Yeah, sorry - it’s a known issue City and Street progress missing
I’m working through accounts now - looks like about 9k left. :flushed:

1 Like

I’m another one with no street data anymore :frowning:

Another one with no street data anymore… Tel Aviv :slight_smile:

Thread has grown - time for another copy/paste:

Just another quick update…

If you are a Subscriber or Supporter and your progress isn’t up to date, click the ‘Message’ button from here and let me know so I can get your account fixed.

I’m working through all of the rest of the accounts now. I can’t afford to keep a lot of high powered servers running, so this will take some time. I’m watching incoming contributions, figuring out how many server hours they account for, and increasing my capacity at a break even pace. So if you want to contribute to this project, now’s the time. :smile:

I’ll post again when I’m completely done, to make sure nothing was missed.

6 Likes

Hello!

I recently logged on to the website and saw that all my progress on every city (and all my leaderboard entries) had been reset to zero! My LifeMap still seems up to date though.

What could have caused that?

M Murphy

Sorry! Known issue that I’m working on: City and Street progress missing - #134 by JamesChevalier
Thanks for your patience!

Hi James,

My cities are also gone. I finished my hometown Basel and some suburbian towns. But It shows nothing anymore. Also the suburban towns are not even there anymore. Thanks for looking into this.

Cheers and happy weekend
Andi

Hello and thank you for suburbs added in the Rochester, NY area! So excited!
My Lifemap still looks good, but the percntage for Rochester is displaying as lower now, and my Brighton percentage should be close to 100%.
Looks as though others had same issue but I couldn’t access the replies. (I’m not great with tech like this.)
THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Yeah, it’s a known issue: City and Street progress missing - #134 by JamesChevalier
Your account is in the next batch :+1:

I’m going to move this post over into that thread now. :rocket:

1 Like

Hey James,
Same issue with my percentage dropping and also missing some runs from September. Had a target of getting to 40% for my Region by end of year and would love to know where I’m at.
Thanks,
James

Same issue with my percentage. Lost all progress a month or so ago, but the LifeMap is still accurate. New runs are recording properly.

Thanks for the hard work on the fix.

Hi! Thank you for working hard on these issues! Do you have any idea how long it will take before my stats are fixed? Ive been checking it for a while but my account still has the same issues. Hard to keep track of the progress youre making :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi James, thanks for your help! I just uploaded another run, but I am still not seeing my percentages update from my prior runs? I had close to 100 percent for several towns, which are now still showing as 0 percent.