Archived Synchronization Issues

No Runkeeper syncing at all since april 3rd (missing activities at 6, 8, 10, 13,15,18 & 21 april.
I tried relogin but no success…

UPDATE 23 april: all my runs have just updated. Thanks!

Thanks, Patrick

Hi,

I deleted an actitvity (april 6th) because it had not synced properly on Citystride (an important part of the run wasn’t showing, basically). Is there anyway I can resynced only that run?

Thank you!!

Vincent

Hello- new member who joined last week (Apr 10) using Runkeeper.

All runs from Apr 10 and earlier have loaded, but nothing since (Apr 11 and 13-17). Is there anything that I need to be doing to get the site to synch with Runkeeper? Logging in and out has not done the trick.

Site is tremendous! Thank you!

UPDATED 4/26: All runs have synched. Thank you!

Dear James,

I am a strava user. My activities between april first and seventh aren’t synchronized. Before and after that periode they do. Usely i would’t brother much, but one of them is a part of a long distance foothpad i am working on. So i love to have it in my lifemap.
Thanks for all the good work!!

Martijn, I had a similar issue and fixed it by exporting the GPX from Strava, then deleting the activity from Strava, then re-importing the GPX back into Strava. Citystrides then recognised the run. I’m not sure this can be done on the Strava app - I used the Strava website. At first Citystrides showed the activity without any completed streets, but a short time later, the streets showed as completed. Maybe test this on one of your not-so-important runs you are missing to check it works for you.

Still missing runs from April 5-8, and then today 4/19. I would greatly appreciate a sync if at all possible. Thank you!

Hello. I have really been enjoying using city strides. I would say I’m a bit addicted, often running much further than I intended because I want to get in a few more streets or finish a section. On 4/6 I had a 7.75 mile run that did not sync. I went out and did the same streets as well as more on top in a 12.5 mile run today and that also did not record. I have had several runs record in between those two times. I don’t know if there is some sort of glitch in that location. But if there is any way I could get those runs added I would greatly appreciate it. I use Strava to sync.

Hi @JamesChevalier can you provide an update on the missing synced days? April 6th seems most common. We have a battle going on in Cranston RI.

Hi there - Not sure if my issue is unique, but before I realized there were sync issues going on I disconnected and then reconnected my Strava account since newer runs weren’t syncing. Since doing so my runs from late March 2019 onward have synced (which is presumably around when I disconnected and reconnected), but my entire Strava history from before then has not re-synced - probably close to 2 years of data is missing. Would love to get it back, as I love this platform! Thanks in advance. -Steve

Please ignore my post. I went through and deleted the runs that did not show and reloaded them to Strava and now everything has loaded.

Hi, my april 7 run is missing.
Tnx

Still no runs from April Runkeeper

Two of my three missing runs actually uploaded by logging out and then in again. Just one more that is missing, hopefully it will upload eventually!

None of my April runs from Runkeeper are showing up

These runs are still missing, however new runs are being synced.

https://www.strava.com/activities/2271081932
https://www.strava.com/activities/2242745234

Thanks!

I tried exporting and re-uploading missing activities from April 2-April 8. One activity on April 3rd made it, but five others did not. Missing activities I am most interested in is:
https://www.strava.com/activities/2311528317

Is this an error on the Strava side or something that CStrides can work through?

Missing run from April 7th

My runs finally all got uploaded! There is hope! :smile:

Yes, my runs are also uploaded!

New run from today shows on city map with time and distance, but no streets were progressed or completed. I know at least 4 streets should have been completed on this run:
https://www.strava.com/activities/2318352554
I also noticed that the “Delay:” on the left side of the screen says 15+ hours…does that mean I need to take a patience pill and check back in 15+ hours to see the streets credited in my totals?