Activities missing on map

Hi!

My lifemap doesn’t seem to update for the last month. I came uppon this page, and hope this might help. My user profile is: Fabian - CityStrides

Thanks so much!

Hi,

My latest activity from July 17 - 6.19 km - is in the activities list, but not shown on my LifeMap. This is the first time I have this minor issue. Can you solve it? Otherwise I will have a gap in my multi-day hike. Thanks in advance, René Baartman

Sorry I’m sure this is simple and has been answered but wasn’t able to find any similar posts in the forum.

Basically, zero routes are showing on any of the maps view despite all the routes loading.

User error? I tried in Chrome and Safari - both the same result.

Hi !
Did you try to display your “Lifemap” ? first picto on top left :wink:
Or on the homepage, the “map” picto next to your name

I just sent your LifeMap in for a rebuild. The Status page shows about a 2 hour wait on that, so it should be fixed up after it gets through the queue.

Hello, my lifemap is totally blank. Could you please rebuild or refresh it?

Last 2 activities are in the activities list but not mapping for some reason. It’s been a few days

I had the same issue today, august 7. I started a short hike in Amsterdam to the FOAM museum and closed it when I arrived. This activity is visible on my Lifemap. After the museum visit I started a second activity to walk back from where I came from but via a different route. This activity is not on my Lifemap. The situation is similar to the previous one: stop an activity at a spot and start a second one on the same spot. First one OK, second one not on Lifemap. Hope you can correct this one too,

Regards, René Baartman

Hello, my activities for the last few weeks are showing up on my profile but haven’t been syncing to the lifemap. I tried the single activity upload using the strava links for each but that didn’t work either.

No idea if I am posting in the right place, but I have noticed that the walk I did on Sunday 9 August has not synced to my LifeMap. (I don’t know whether some other recent activities are also missing as no streets were progressed, so I cannot tell.) My profile: https://citystrides.com/users/11000 Many thanks if you can help!

CityStrides Profile Link

Message

My running buddy Chad (above) has completed a couple of cities but back in the spring his activities stopped appearing on any city maps or his LifeMap. The activities still show up in his profile, though, and the activity is displayed if we view that activity’s map only. His data goes into Garmin Connect and then to CityStrides, and since we see it in his profile, we know it’s getting there. Is there a way to get his activities showing on city maps and his LifeMap again?Thanks,Brad

I just queued up a LifeMap rebuild for their account - the Status page shows there’s a ~3 hour delay on that for free accounts.

Thank you for your help! Looks good now!

Is it possible to rebuild my map too?
The last new activity on 30 June didnt force a rebuild :neutral_face:
Training season starting soon so it would be cool to know where I haven’t been yet:
Thank you!

Cathal Hayes - CityStrides

Johan M’s activity on September 11, 2026 - CityStrides

This activity is missing on my LifeMap.

Ah - I suspect it’s because multiple activities were saved close together … The system was likely already rebuilding the LifeMap with the first activity while the second activity came in.
I just sent in your account for a rebuild - there’s a 5 minute delay, and then it takes a couple minutes to run.

Hi James, would this cause a sync delay on activities? I have an activity that has uploaded ( Simon Ward's activity on September 13, 2026 - CityStrides ) but it doesnt show on my Life Map or regional map. Many thanks

Hi! I had two activities on September 19, 2026 - they both synced and show in my activities, but the second (longer) one doesn’t show on my LifeMap. Not sure what the solution is.

Thank you!

Hi,

After a run recorded via Strava and Garmin, I can see my activity on the dashboard, but it doesn’t show up on the map?

For me it usually takes a few hours for a new activity to appear on LifeMap on all zoom levels. But in the end it always has appeared.