Updates on March 6, 2024 (Release 995)

• :new: add the ability to choose different LifeMap Poster sizes
  • :new: added Avatar Decorations as a Supporter Feature along with a blue shadow around the user card
  • :new: added the Leap Year Day Challenge, along with its badge
  • :new: added a new notification popup type that canโ€™t be dismissed, which I use to alert of newly released versions which lets me push out a forced page refresh without being inconvenient
  • :new: add a confirmation alert when clicking the Route Builder button while currently drawing a route so you donโ€™t accidentally destroy your route partway through building it
  • :new: include street count on region & country pages
  • :bug: fixed some browser crashing issues for certain LifeMaps
  • :bug: fixed completed city sorting on our profile pages
  • :bug: fix the top-5 display on featured Challenge page for people without a name set
  • :bug: various fixes nobody but me noticed were problems
  • :bug: disable the popup when clicking a node from NodeHunter if Route Builder is enabled so that you can safely use the two features together
  • :hammer_and_wrench: behind-the-scenes progress on Crew features
  • :hammer_and_wrench: ongoing efforts to get the city update process fully running again
  • :hammer_and_wrench: improved some phrasing in the Billing section of your Settings page
  • :hammer_and_wrench: added some entries to the โ€œCityStrides in the Newsโ€ page
  • :hammer_and_wrench: adjustments to reduce spam via the support form
  • :paintbrush: add indication to people that their account is private on their profile, in their card, and on each activity
  • :paintbrush: improve logo display in dark mode
  • :paintbrush: move the nodes displayed from NodeHunter to sit below routes created with Route Builder
  • :paintbrush: ensure all LifeMap displays sit below the road labels
  • :paintbrush: minor design tweak to the Route Builder line/arrows to make it easier to see/follow
  • :paintbrush: minor footer touchup
  • :nerd_face: package updates
5 Likes