Updates on August 25, 2022 (Release 610)

• :new: Badges - CityStrides
    • A few are shown on your profile page, with a link to view all of them
    • I moved the “Supporter” callout to a badge
    • There are only a few badges created so far & I have some ideas for another ~10 … I intend to add more each month, so I’d love to hear your thoughts in #ideas or Badges for milestones
  • :new: added https://citystrides.com/profile so you can quickly get to your own profile & to help myself when debugging with people
  • :wrench: allow two decimal places in street progress display on the street page, hopefully to more clearly indicate your progress when you’re between 99% and 100%
  • :paintbrush: fixed a typo in the settings page
  • :bug: various fixes
  • :nerd_face: package updates
5 Likes

A couple of minor issues.

On a PC (Chrome) the badges and friends have a “scoll pipe thing” which doesn’t look very elegant and i can’t actually scroll?

badges

It says i have a six year badge, could be wrong, but i’m pretty sure i signed up in october 2017?

When i click a badge or “see all” and click back button to go back it doesn’t show the badges or stats. I have to reload the page to make them show again.

Thanks for reporting these!

Yuck … that must be tied to the CSS that tells it to scroll if it overflows … which I don’t think I need, because I limit that section to 5 … so, this might be fixed in the next release … or it just might look differently bad … or it might still look like trash … :sweat_smile: :laughing: you’ll have to let me know :grimacing:

Your signup timestamp is 2016-06-11 04:58:54.71521 UTC

Ooh, thanks, that’ll be fixed in the next release.

1 Like