Streets completed, not shown

Hi there, I know this has asked a couple times before but I haven’t found a thread with a clear answer… on a recent 5k walk and a half marathon in a new city (Cornwall, Ontario, Canada) I completed a couple of streets, and progressed a couple more. The walk itself was recognized by Citystrides, but…

• City does not show up in ‘Cities in Progress’
  • 0 streets completed
  • 0 streets progressed

Ludwig Fichte's activity on April 29, 2022 - CityStrides (5k walk)
Ludwig Fichte's activity on April 30, 2022 - CityStrides (half marathon)

Is there any way to resolve this?

Could be missing it in list but pretty sure the issue is that city has not been imported into Citystrides before. You can search imported cities here. I found a couple of other Cornwalls in Canada but not the one it looks like you ran in.

When a city is missing in CityStrides, it needs to be added to a spreadsheet (How to help with missing/broken cities/regions) for James to review if it’s possible to import from OSM. It looks like someone has added it to the spreadsheet recently so nothing else to do on your part.

I have a “magic” button that can reprocess activities, but it’s not picking anything up.

It looks like Cornwall isn’t in CityStrides, because it’s at a different admin_level from the other cities I’ve imported for Canada. Relation: ‪Cornwall‬ (‪4136858‬) | OpenStreetMap it is usable, though, so I’ll import that as soon as I can.

Thank you – the city is in fact not in Citystrides, I wasn’t aware that streets will not show as complete if the city itself hasn’t been imported. Thanks James :slight_smile: