New user Garmin import is newest to oldest, wouldn't oldest to newest be better?

Just signed up for CS yesterday and noticed my Garmin activities are importing newest to oldest. This causes my newer activities to mark streets as completed or progressed, whereas my older activities (when I first ran a street) don’t show the street as completed or progressed. In other words, CS treats my older activities as duplicates of my recent activities. Is this how it’s supposed to work? Seems backwards to me.

:link: My profile link : Jim Johnson - CityStrides

1 Like

Your post inspired me to look at my Strava activities and it’s the same–my oldest activities don’t indicate streets progressed or completed. So annoying…

1 Like

Just curious what the difference is / why it matters? Can see that this would effect the chart that shows streets completed by month, but wondering if there’s anywhere else that would be impacted.

If runs are imported oldest to newest you can see/know when you completed a street the first time.

1 Like

I like to see progress over time and it’s odd that my oldest activities show zero streets completed or progressed, but it doesn’t change the end result.

1 Like