Missing city: Norfolk, Virginia?

Very runner-friendly city, but alas, missing from CityStrides. Went to OSM and checked - all the streets, trails, buildings, sub-divisions, and areas are there, but the boundary that defines Norfolk itself is missing. That’s unpossible! Any pointers on how to get that added to OSM?

Thanks in advance,
Matt

1 Like

You’ll need to talk to the nice people at OpenStreetMap. https://forum.openstreetmap.org/

Ah, I see - Norfolk is admin level 6. I imported everything at admin level 8, so that was skipped.

I can get that added, though. How to help with missing/broken cities/regions

Thanks, ver much appreciated! I’ve been hoping for Norfolk, too. I added it to that missing cities spreadsheet a month ago or so

Not sure if it is a coincidence or not, but I now have streets registered on Norfolk Island. This has only been added in the last couple weeks. There are only 2 Striders with streets registered there so I would expect it normally would not be high priority to add it to the CS database.
I now hope that my home city of Mackay, Queensland, Australia will make the list soon (yes, I have added it to the spreadsheet).
Thanks for adding Norfolk Island BTW.