LifeMap not updating

I did an 8 mile run over the weekend where I completed 27 streets and progressed 3 more. When I initially uploaded to Strava the app took off over half a mile of distance. I deleted it from Strava and once I re-uploaded the distance was correct. I had not synced it to CityStrides so when I did my sync it synced the correct run but for some reason my LifeMap won’t show the route I ran, however, it lists all of the streets as completed in my completed streets log. Is this just a syncing issue caused from the Strava error or is there some kind of delay? I did a manual sync around 3 hours ago and I am a supporter.

I suspect there’s something technical going on in the background of the site. I manually uploaded an activity half an hour ago and it still hasn’t processed the completed streets despite virtually no delay reported on the Status page - nor has it appeared on my lifemap.

:thinking: :man_shrugging:
I don’t know why, but I had to re-run the LifeMap generation for your account. It’s in there now, though.

@kevincharlespels The stuff you’re seeing is different (well, the non-LifeMap stuff anyway).
I’ve got a default queue that a pile of jobs get sent to. It usually doesn’t get backed up, but right now there’s about an hour delay. I’ve started up another worker to speed that processing up.

1 Like

Cheers it’s gone thru now! Not the sort of thing I’d normally complain about, at least not after such a short interval, but was wondering if it was a larger issue when I saw the OP.

Morning,

My run from yesterday uploaded fine, but as of this morning, my Lifemap does not reflect it.

Thank you for checking.

Yeah, mine is doing the same thing. I went for a run this morning, and it is on my profile, but it is not on my lifemap.