James, we salute you!

Just thought I’d give the support forum a different meaning. Let’s all give a shoutout to James!

@JamesChevalier: I know you are very busy right now, and might be cursing your decision to change the underlying data of the site. But I think it is the right thing to do and it will lead to an even better City Strides.

So, thank you for all your hard work, past, present and future. I salute you! :bowing_man:

19 Likes

Thank you!

Yeah, the transition into this new data is not going as planned. Sorry for the trouble, everyone. I do think it’s the right move, so I think it’ll be worth it.

Also lol I love that this went into the #support category.

10 Likes

100% agree! My motivation to run has been maxed out since discovering this site. I love this site @JamesChevalier and understand it must be tough job running it solo. Keep up the good work!

8 Likes

Completely agree. Getting older makes it harder to want to keep pounding the pavement. James and Citistrides rejuvenated me and other runners I have spoken to. Thanks for all your hardwork!! It is truly appreciated.

5 Likes

Agreed. The system works well most of the time, and the hiccups are typically because of worthwhile attempts at improvement.

3 Likes

Agree. Huge kudos to @JamesChevalier for all the work on this. Easy to get carried about complaining about bugs. But I love the site and the info it provides.

4 Likes