How to Delete a city on one's profile?

How does one go about deleting a city thay you may no longer wish to run or want to keep track of? I deleted all activities in both city strides and runkeeper regarding that city (Town of Highlands, New York) and then proceeded to the sync button to update. My lifemap no longer reflects that run, but the city is still showing up on my profile and I am still marked as a strider for that city. I know your extremely busy with the new version. I just couldn’t find it in the topics discussion. Thanks again for all the hard work you do.

There’s no easy/nice way to remove a city from your profile, yet. Most of the difficulty comes from activities just being re-synchronized back into CityStrides (but you’ve figured that part out).

You found a way that should have worked, but it looks like I have to write some data-cleanup code. :frowning_face:

Honestly, this isn’t high on my list of stuff to do. I haven’t really heard many requests for this feature, and it would be a bit difficult to code cleanly based on the existing data flows.