Display manual complete nodes (life after 100%)

Was discussing with James my ‘life after 100%’ now I’ve finished my city and that there are no adjoining cities for me to work on (just countryside!) But I’ve had any idea about manual completed nodes. I’ve written elsewhere about why I use the feature:
Sometimes I miss a node (yeah I know I’m a sinner)
Sometimes GPS does a wobble
Sometimes a node is in a dangerous place
Sometimes a node is in a private area (and I hate the edit feature in OSM so don’t suggest that)
So maybe I might go back and try to re-run some of them. So I know there is a list of the streets I marked as manually complete, but it would be good if I could display the manually completed streets / nodes on my Life Map - that way I could see which ones are close together / in same area of city - and go target them (but I’m still not doing changes in OSM - way too fiddly for me!!!)
So idea is “ability to toggle on / off the nodes i didn’t hit in streets I marked as manually complete”

This sounds like User Setting: Hard Mode … which has a ton of votes, so I really need to get around to implementing that! :sweat_smile:

Yeah, there are some purists around these parts :laughing:
The fact that you have to complete 90% of a street’s nodes to mark it as complete does have some drawbacks - especially for streets with very few nodes. :man_shrugging: I don’t hold manual completions against anyone. Not that my vote counts for anything around here. :rofl:

Yeah, editing in OSM is tough. I usually suggest people post into City/Street/Node Issues with edit requests, since there are so many other people here who can/will make those edits - especially the more difficult edits!

Yeah, the completed street list is nice to have but not the most usable for us…

1 Like

yes - that’s what I did for the new estate I live on, some of the street names were wrong in OSM, so I left notes, and some kind person did the updates

1 Like

:+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1:

1 Like

Good read. So far, knock on wood, I have not had to use the “manually complete” button. But if I did, and lived in a larger city, I could see where that could be useful. Until I actually have the need, I’ll hold off on voting.

1 Like