Deleting Activities

@hjkiddk and @JamesChevalier
Thank you both!

This was driving me nuts…

It is there, but you have to be on the activity page, i.e. citystridesDOTcom/activities/1234567

On that page you can right click your profile picture, top right, and delete or edit the activity.

Small Edit Delete Activity

1 Like

I have deleted some activities (with corrupt GPS data) and I get the note that those activities are schedulded for deleting … how long does the deletion take? Do I have to do something else (like staring a sync manually) to start the deletion process?

AFAIK, you don’t have to do anything else.
Maybe by now they are gone?

Is there an update on how to delete an activity in City Strides only? I have a run with a massive GPS glitch that I am trying to clean out. When I am in the activity and hover over my profile picture I don’t see an option to edit or delete the activity. Thanks!

If you go the the activity in question, there is a big red “Delete” button at the bottom of the “Details” tab on the left hand side of the screen.

1 Like

This one activity does not want to delete. I have successfully deleted many activities but this one just won’t go away. I have already fixed it in runkeeper and other activities that I have repaired have been just fine but this one argh…

I have repaired it in Runkeeper but it just keeps reverting back to the unfixed version that has a line across my city where it has been paused.

Any ideas why?

Looks like it just took a long time. It’s gone now.