Ah, ok - sorry for my lack of detail!
I was only working on Runkeeper activities, so all your Garmin activities were still wrong.
I’ve just adjusted all your Garmin activities, so those should all display correctly now.
- Runkeeper activities from before July 13, 2021 should be correct
- All Garmin activities should be correct
- Runkeeper activities from July 13 → (whenever I fix this thing) might be somehow wrong (it sounds like off by an hour too late)
This off-by-one-hour issue seems to be my server/platform code incorrectly translating the stored date/time into the activity’s time zone’s date/time. So, I’d expect that all your DST activities from Runkeeper are off by one.
Using activity https://citystrides.com/activities/25513650 as an example…
- The date time in the database is
2021-07-15 08:31:17 UTC
- When I convert it to the time zone of the activity, it’s
Thu, 15 Jul 2021 10:31:17.000000000 CEST +02:00 (even though you’re +1, not +2)
This looks caused by your time zone being Europe/Lisbon, and I’m using UTC offset to determine the translation (3600 in your case), but when I ask for that date/time in “time zone” 3600, it spits back CEST which is -2.
I think I can solve this by avoiding the helpers my code platform offers & do the calculations off UTC myself.
In the meantime, I’m resetting your older Runkeeper activities so that I can take a fresh look…