City and Street progress missing

Another quick update…

Subscribers & Supporters should be all fixed up (User IDs 10691, 7165, 2330 are running right now - if you’re in this list, know that things should be fixed today … let’s say before 10pm Eastern).
If your account still isn’t caught up please do not reply here - click the ‘Message’ button from here and let me know directly by telling me your User ID (or sharing the link to your profile page). It’s way easier for me to track my progress that way.

I’m also working through the non-subscriber/non-supporter accounts now. This will take some time.
There’s a direct correlation between faster activity processing and debt being added to my credit card, so as much as I want this to be done and done for everyone I just can’t move as fast as I’d like. That said, if you become a subscriber or supporter, message me (from here) with your User ID and I’ll get your account started. I don’t really love how this feels, but like I said - there’s the speed that I can afford to go, and there’s the speed that comes with money. I was willing to take on a couple hundred dollars of debt to complete this project, but I’ve reached that limit. :heart:

I’ll post again when I’m completely done, to make sure nothing was missed.

10 Likes

Thank you. I will check tomorrow …looking forward to the update !

Hi there,
I was at about 35% for my city, but when I went to look at my current status after adding a few streets this morning it’s gone down to 9% complete. The completed streets all appear to be still showing on the map. Why would the percentage suddenly go down?
Thanks Kate

Yes, sorry - this is a known issue. I’ll start the fix on your account now & merge this post into the main thread for this issue.

Thank you so much James! My account is completely fixed since yesterday! Looks like I have some running to do now… :grinning:

2 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: Switzerland missing many cities

Hi James,

For some reason i seem te have lost all progression on my streets and cities. Only 3 cities remain in my profile, while i still see my entire lifemap. I tried login out and in but the problem remains.

greets!

Sven

I’m having the same issue!

Hi @svenweemaes & @alicialou2 please see City and Street progress missing - #81 by JamesChevalier (merging this thread into that thread now)

Got it, misses this thread somehow. Will wait for the update! thanks and keep up the great work!

I noticed that Greece, NY was added to CityStrides! Thank you! I don’t know when it was added, but it seems to be that the completion percentage is based on the runs I did SINCE it was added. My map visually looks like at least 40% complete, but the completion percentage is at 0.81%!
If my suspicion is correct, is there a way to reprocess my runs to update the segment completion?

Thank you!

Yeah, sorry … that’s covered here: City and Street progress missing - #81 by JamesChevalier
I’m going to merge this post into that thread

Hi to all, lets have some patience, in a few days all will look pretty :slight_smile:

1 Like

That would just figure… my very first post in the community is a dupe! LOL
James, thank you for the hard work on this. It’s really just a nice thing to have added to the game fo running all the streets. Greece didn’t even exist on CS until recently, so this is progress!

7272 stil has no progress

My number has gone back to 4500+ but most of the cities in my list appear twice…

:laughing: Nouvelle-Aquitaine, España and Nouvelle-Aquitaine, France :man_facepalming:
I’ll delete the incorrect Spain region & that’ll sort it out.

(The link for the region in Spain may not work in a few minutes; I’m deleting the data now)

Just wondering if everyone’s Profile pages look normal after the switch? Mine only has percentages from the past week or so, and when I finish a street I started before then it say I’m still only in progress, like it’s not taking into account any runs earlier than mid-Sept.

ahh, just saw the other thread. no hurry. and good luck, James!

Hello,

I noticed that my percentage went down form about 32% to 4% a few days ago. I didn’t think much of it because the map still showed all the streets I’ve run. It looks like the reason why the percentage went down is because most of my past runs are not in the records anymore. The map is still correct for some reason though. Thank you so much for your help with this!

Jae