City and Street progress missing

Hello and thank you for suburbs added in the Rochester, NY area! So excited!
My Lifemap still looks good, but the percntage for Rochester is displaying as lower now, and my Brighton percentage should be close to 100%.
Looks as though others had same issue but I couldn’t access the replies. (I’m not great with tech like this.)
THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Yeah, it’s a known issue: City and Street progress missing - #134 by JamesChevalier
Your account is in the next batch :+1:

I’m going to move this post over into that thread now. :rocket:

1 Like

Hey James,
Same issue with my percentage dropping and also missing some runs from September. Had a target of getting to 40% for my Region by end of year and would love to know where I’m at.
Thanks,
James

Same issue with my percentage. Lost all progress a month or so ago, but the LifeMap is still accurate. New runs are recording properly.

Thanks for the hard work on the fix.

Hi! Thank you for working hard on these issues! Do you have any idea how long it will take before my stats are fixed? Ive been checking it for a while but my account still has the same issues. Hard to keep track of the progress youre making :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi James, thanks for your help! I just uploaded another run, but I am still not seeing my percentages update from my prior runs? I had close to 100 percent for several towns, which are now still showing as 0 percent.

Yeah, it’s a known issue: City and Street progress missing - #134 by JamesChevalier
Your account is in the next batch :+1:

I’m going to move this post over into that thread now. :rocket:

Hello James,
I have no credit card to support your great work. Is it possible to contribute with Apple ID?
And if possible, could you give my account a chance in one of the upcoming batches? I’ve lost everything (%) in the last major update. I know you’re working on it.

Hi @JamesChevalier. I recently noticed that all while my LifeMap looks accurate and up to date, I used to have about 25% of San Francisco complete and now it says I am just 0.5% complete. Do you know why that would be? Thanks.

It is a known issue, see this long thread:

3 Likes

Bribe money headed your way :wink: Can you bump my wife (Kimberly Phillips) and I (Isaac Phillips) towards the top of your list? Our progress %'s have been down for months now. I know you are swamped

Thanks!
Isaac

1 Like

Hello!

I used to be able to see what percentage of the city I completed on my home page, however, ever since the update, I have not been able to see a full list (or an accurate) percentage of completion for the cities I’ve ran in. How do I go about fixing this?

Thanks for your help! Love this site!

Emily

Yeah, it’s a known issue that I’m working through now: City and Street progress missing - #134 by JamesChevalier

Your account is in the next batch, so if things go as expected you should see the fix tomorrow morning (I’m in Eastern Time).
I’m going to merge this post into that thread now. :+1:

Thank you for all you do James! It is greatly appreciated! I will wait patiently for the update!

Emily

1 Like

Hi @JamesChevalier any idea if I will be included in the next batch?

The next batch will contain users in the 4080-4110 range. It looks like there are just under 6800 accounts left. I have to work in roughly 30-user batches to keep from saturating my databases, given the number of processing servers I can afford to purchase. It’s possible for me to do a number batches per day.

I’ll include the details from City and Street progress missing - #134 by JamesChevalier here, since the thread has grown so much:

If you are a Subscriber or Supporter and your progress isn’t up to date, click the ‘Message’ button from here and let me know so I can get your account fixed.

I’m working through all of the rest of the accounts now. I can’t afford to keep a lot of high powered servers running, so this will take some time. I’m watching incoming contributions, figuring out how many server hours they account for, and increasing my capacity at a break even pace. So if you want to contribute to this project, now’s the time. :sweat_smile:

I’ll post again when I’m completely done, to make sure nothing was missed.

4 Likes

My profile page ( https://citystrides.com/users/11607 ) just went from 40 pages to over 100, thank you so much! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello James, do you have any idea how long it will take for my account to do a full sync after I lost all my data due to an update in the program last month?

Yeah, that was recently discussed over in City and Street progress missing - #153 by JamesChevalier … I’m in the 4630 User ID range right now.
I’ll merge this post over into that thread now. :+1:

Subscriber/supporter here, I was on the leaderboard for Seattle coverage and am now showing 0%. Doesn’t seem resolved yet. Userid in the 3xxx range.