Cities to add

Sagamore hills, Ohio USA.
Northfield, Ohio USA
Northfield center, Ohio USA

There’s a spreadsheet you’re supposed to add these to. (But make sure they’re defined as cities in Open Street Map.)

1 Like

See this for spreadsheet link…

Which is this: How to help with missing/broken cities/regions

2 Likes

Just visiting Ayia Napa in Cyprus. It’s not in Citystrides, but it is in the tracker document, and in OSM with admin level 8. Any chance it can be added? I see its neighbour city Paralimni is already in CS

Oh, yeah, looks like there’s a lot more to import for Cyprus. 200+ in the Northern section and 400+ in the Southern. Those are coming in now.

1 Like

I ran a marathon recently in the town of Boring, Oregon. That doesn’t seem to show up. I came across this thread and figured I’d throw this one out there…

The place to request missing cities is this spreadsheet: Missing/Broken Cities Tracker - Google Sheets

I’ve added Boring Oregon to the list for you, since this thread didn’t previously clearly state/link to that

1 Like

Any way to follow the progress on the spreadsheet, like which cities on there are the next you are looking at?

No, I don’t have a formal process. I just do what I can when I can & remove them from the list.

Hi @JamesChevalier! Love the site. I’ve been a subscriber for a few years, and just cracked the top 5K. Hoping to get Dauphin Island Alabama added before we head there for spring break in 6 weeks. Added it to the spreadsheet. Thanks again for maintaining the site!

Durango, Colorado -the city is on CityStrides, but the city border is shown to be south of the city and showing a much smaller area than the city’s true extent.