Cannot Sync with Strava

I have signed up a new account with Citystrdies and Strava for two weeks now and authourised. i have done several walks and recorded in Strava . However, the distance captured in Strava is not transferred to CItystrides.I have been checking everyday but. no updates. I am not familiar how to raise my concern in the forum and can only email.
Thank you and appreciate your help.
Best wishes, Yuen

Hi Yuen,
I did reply to your email: Your activities in Strava are set to type “Ride” but CityStrides only brings in Run, Walk, or Hike.

I also included a question about Singapore, since you’re local - it would be awesome if you could help me out with that.
I’m worried that I added Singapore correctly… I think I imported the regions as cities: Singapore, Singapore - CityStrides

I’m unsure if I should have added those as regions and then imported smaller areas as cities - some examples:

Do you think I should leave the region/city list as it is now, or do you think I should change it?

Hi James, the former should be adequate. I’m live in the US, and visiting Singapore. But grew up here.

The demarcation of regions of Singapore is fairly arbitrary - the whole island is fairly urbanized so distinctions between smaller areas are not very clear.

I have completed some walks / runs in Singapore but I don’t see any progressed streets. Missing waypoints? https://citystrides.com/activities/42871702

Adrian