All nodes green but street not complete

Yes, perfect, total now shows the correct 586! Well done!:clap::clap:

2 Likes

I’m having this situation, but it’s just in plain Jane “Street” and “Place”
There is one - 36th Pl that has a segment that I edited in OSM because it is most definitely a private drive ($8M home with cameras signs that I’m not toying with).

The others though are pretty straight forward all green. I’ve gone into OSM to see if there is something that I’m missing in the tags, but they look to be straight forward highway=residential, all access.

While I’m here - when is the next update with OSM? I’m in my final three streets and have a “disused railroad” that was classified “Track” that I changed to “Rail” I’m not about to get into the mix on the Track Discussion.

It’s difficult to tell how long the update process will take, especially since it’s still being tweaked. My guess is two to three months after the last update.

1 Like

Ah! The good news is that this issue has been corrected, so the next city update will resolve the problem for you.
That street you linked to, 36th Pl, thinks it has 72 Nodes while it really only has 57. This was from a bug in earlier (prior to Jan 30?) city update code.

I want to be sure this is actually fixed, so I started an update for your city just now. I’m unsure how long this update will take to complete, so we’ll just have to :man_shrugging: keep an eye on things.

WHOA!!! IT WORKED!

James, I love it when you work magic like that. I promise, that’s as much dirty talk as you’ll get out of me. :laughing:

Thank you!!!

Hi James, I think I completed this street yesterday, all nodes are green and the percentage is 100%, but it wasn’t marked as completed. Amsterdam was updated recently (January 29th). It does look like the number of nodes mentioned is much higher than appear on the graph, and there is a section of the road that is not accessible on foot, so that was probably removed at the last update. Is this something that should have been fixed at that time, or should I wait for the next update?

It’s likely something that will get fixed in the next update. I’ll manually run an update when I have free time, though, to make sure.

Confirmed! All fixed now, thanks James!