Activities not showing correctly on pages

I just wanted to point out some wonky behaviour on the activities page.

When I’m on my activities page I can see 3 pages listed, with the first page showing my 18 newest activities. When I want to look at the page 2 I get shown 12 activities which consist of those activities shown on the first page minus the newest 6. This extends to page 3 in a similar vain on page 3 where I get shown 6 activities, which consist of those activities shown on the first page minus the newest 12. Additional info: I did connect my Strava account today and the pagination behaviour is the same in Firefox and Chrome.

Kind regards

:thinking: :astonished: :flushed: :grimacing:

Each block of 6 activities is a “page”. So for your profile page right now December 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5 is “page one” and December 4, 3, 2, 1, November 29, 28 is “page two”, etc.

If you scroll down the page, each additional block of 6 activities should load in proper order … But if you jump to a specific page from the links above, it might look a bit weird.

did realize that it must work like that a few hours after posting. I have quite a high screen resolution so the first page already loads 12-16 activities, which makes the activities showing after clicking on the next page seem a bit strange, but thanks for explaning :smile: