Wrong day on activities

My last 2 runs are showing as being done on June 17, when in fact they were June 18 local time. I live in Brisbane, Australia GMT+10 so in GMTthat would have been 17th June.
Is this just waiting for “post processing”?
Steve_A's Activity on June 18, 2020 - CityStrides (Garmin)
and then Steve_A's Activity on June 18, 2020 - CityStrides and CityStrides (Strava)
I’ve since paused Strava - so no more double up - but interesting that CityStrides gets both dates wrong whether form Garmin or Strava. Attached is screenshot from Garmin Connect website showing my activities with correct dates.

I notice that both activities still show Streets completed and progressed as 0,0 - so assume they haven’t been processed yet, which may fix the local date issue?

Does the time line up for this activity? If you convert 2020-06-17 20:15:51 UTC to GMT, does it match your actual activity time?

I don’t understand the question? UTC IS GMT…so I can’t convert them???
That particular Garmin activity started at 06:15 on 18/June/2020 according to my Garmin. So yes, subtract 10 hours and that would be 20:15 UTC/GMT.

Also, none of my activities since I noticed this error (and also, at the same time you merged my two accounts) have reported any completed or progressed roads… is this related???