Whats happened to Node Hunter for London

Hi James.

I know you have just added Greater London to the London map but seems to have broken “Node Hunter”? My map is now showing nodes as not completed on roads that i have already run? Wondering if this is becasue they exist at two levels?

That’s because I’m part way through the import - the data is present but the calculations have not been done. I’m doing that this morning.

Thanks for your patience!

2 Likes

Thanks! 0.02% so far!!

1 Like

Greater London is a lifetime project! I doubt anyone will even get to double digits :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

Challenge accepted :wink:

3 Likes

Ah, is that why it told me yesterday that I’d completed the road I live on, despite the fact I’ve run up and down it hundreds of times?

Hi James,

I found this thread and wondered if the same issue is happening again? I now have some incomplete nodes in Lewisham that I have run before that are complete for Lewisham but not for Greater London.

Right now, it’s in a huge post-update processing delay. Greater London was updated yesterday, and there’s about a full day delay on recalculating progress.

These 39k street cities are tough :sweat_smile:

I’ll take a moment this morning to see if there’s anything I can do to speed that up.

2 Likes

Good to hear James - I was about to go nuts this morning when I lost over 600 completed streets and dropped from 6th on the leaderboard to 9th.

I can see on the map that there are loads of greater London nodes marked as incomplete with my purple GPS lines going right through them

I’ll be patient - at the moment the number of incomplete roads is growing not falling! :joy:

one day I plan on having run all 39120 roads in London and not having to worry about this

2 Likes

You come and join me in Surrey then :slight_smile:

Thanks James! I can imagine that it takes a while to update London. I’ll be patient and wait for the update. Merry Christmas :slightly_smiling_face:

A post was split to a new topic: Activities not syncing from MapMyFitness