What do you wish you knew about CityStrides sooner?

Apologies, I should clarify my question. I already have Garmin and Strava linked, so if I had chosen to sync CityStrides from Strava instead of Garmin, would it be limited to the past 5 yrs and no manual additions indirectly through Strava syncs? Perhaps it would have been more flexible to initially connect using Strava.

You can connect with multiple services and do history syncs, unless I’m mistaken. Maybe supporter-only features, I’m not sure!

By connecting Strava, it automatically starts a full history sync for your account. Since Strava does not have a 5 year limitation, all of the data in that service will automatically sync into CityStrides.
If you have data in Strava that’s not present in CityStrides, you can share your profile link & I can do a full sync for you. Supporters have access to a “Sync Now” feature, which is primarily useful for Runkeeper since they do not notify of new activities.

For anyone reading along unaware of the feature - You can visit the Activity Trackers section of your Settings page to add/remove services & pause/unpause them.

A post was split to a new topic: Safe to delete tracking account?