Just a minor update this morning. The biggest changes are a fix for navigating to the street pages (the street will fit to view now), and I’ve included a small version of the footer in the left column for pages that have a map.
- remove a db query that was slowing things down on the settings page
- add a delay to fitting the street to the map view to fix Street Selection Zoom Reset
- add a small footer for the left column on map pages
- decrease spacing of pinned cities on logged-in homepage
- package updates
- some background memory management changes that decrease my stress levels