Updates on August 5, 2022 (Release 584)

• :new: Send a congratulatory email upon completing cities, with interesting stats like total streets/distance, start date, activity count, total distance ran
  • :bug: Fix to allow Strava single activity sync even if the Strava connection is paused
  • :nerd: package updates
3 Likes

I happened to just finish a city, love the email and the stats with it.

1 Like

Cool idea with the email. Will we get an email when a city goes from 100% to something other than, say 99.5% because new roads were defined. And then would we get another email when we complete it again and yet again?

Thereโ€™s no decreased progress email, so you wonโ€™t get an email going from 100% to 99.5%.
It wonโ€™t send an email if the stored milestone is 100% & the current milestone is 100% โ€ฆ this protects against situations where you reached 100% & the city was updated to bring you down to 99.5% & you re-completed the city

If you got to Settings โ†’ Notifications, you can set notifications on a city-by-city basis. I get notifications for all my completed cities, so that I see it if there are OpenStreetMap updates to those cities. I think thatโ€™s the best way to be alerted if you drop below 100%.

2 Likes