Street sorting options

It would be really interesting if it was possible to sort streets by order parameters than alphabetical on individual city pages as well as your own personal completed streets page. Some ideas:

Ascending/descending:
Number of nodes
Length in km/miles
Total completions of street (how many striders)

I’m almost certain I sorted a city by node-count a few years back. Would be great to see it return or implemented.

I’d like to be able to view a list of all streets in my city, ordered by length.

It would be fun to check off each long street as a single run, and refer back to the list for more ideas of streets to run along. I suppose it could also be used to find out which streets would be faster to complete due to being shorter.

1 Like

In addition to the default alphabetical sorting of incomplete streets, it would also be useful to sort by the number of nodes remaining or by the overall length of the street (or some other measure of distance or completeness).

Primary use case is being able to quickly identify longer incomplete roads for use in runs that would benefit from fewer turns (speedwork, mainly). I can visually hunt for these, but sorting would make it a bit easier. I suppose the inverse (identifying short roads or roads very close to completion) would also be helpful for AMSAP challenges.

1 Like