Strava activities not sync

Hello team,
First of all, this web app is really nice!

I just have an issue with my last runs (25 and 27 march) from Strava that do not seem to be synchronized and are not available on the life map. I could see the 25 march activity yesterday in the status page but not anymore, eventhough it is not on my lifemap.

Additional question, if I make a run as private in Strava, will it still be sync here in Citystrides?

Thank you very much for your help,

1 Like

:wave: just me over here in the code, but there are a number of people in the community who help out here in the forum :smiley:

The site is trying to keep up with all the new signups. Syncing is going to be delayed quite a bit. There’s this status page to keep an eye on things: CityStrides

1 Like

Some question about that status. At the moment the status says all is up date on strava.Still i don’t see my las run from yesterday. Is there an explanation for that?

I’ve got a little display bug that pops up sometimes, where the status page will indicate that there are no Activities/Accounts scheduled for import even though there are. I’m working on the overall workload issue right now, so fixing this bug is not my priority (plus, when it happens it fairly quickly corrects itself). If you check the status page again, you should see the thousands of activities scheduled.

I have some strava activities on the 25th, 26th, 27th and 28th of March. Citystrides has imported the 25th and 28th. Did I do something wrong?

No, just a large amount of work to do and API limits that don’t allow it all to be done at once. It’ll all eventually sync in.

Thank you.