Some time ago I started fixing and adding cities within Lancaster County, PA, USA. Somebody else also joined and now things seem to be finished in this area. I would just add them to the spreadsheet, but some of the existing CS cities need to be removed as well so I was not sure whether it fit the bill.
- Some places were a way and are now a relation. I don’t know whether you can update that on the CS side or need to remove and readd.
- Some places were actually a CDP so should be removed. I changed their tagging in OSM, but did not remove the boundaries. However, the actual administrative boundaries fill the map, so there is no need for the CDPs to be cities (and this would mess up total street count).
- Existing boundaries were adjusted to fit the Lancaster County shapefile in a few places. Probably easiest to just update the border of any city you are keeping within Lancaster County.
admin_level=8relation boundaries were added to cover the entirety of Lancaster County.
- Here is the Overpass query for admin_level 8 within Lancaster County.
- Here is the current state in CS
Let me know if anything else needs clarifying.