Oh, you thought you were at 100%, did you?

Silly me, I thought I had completed Watertown MA โ€“ even with hard mode. Alas, out of the 95 miles of streets, I was missing one tiny block! (I think someone recently added that little running path to OSM, which added the node I am now missing.)

And I need an 11-miler to get to that node!

:sweat_smile:

6 Likes

Never mind any addition, your lifemap clearly shows that white stretch๐Ÿ˜. I routinely scan through my lifemap, no white roads allowed!

9 Likes

Guilty as charged. I wouldnโ€™t say I routinely scan my completed cities, but I definitely try to do a thorough check after completion. Guess I just missed this segment.

5 Likes

No more embarrassing white segment โ€ฆ

Hitched a ride with my wife to get out there, so only needed a 6-miler to get back. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Visual representation of my route planning after activating hard mode and finding where I did run the street but GPS wobble is making me go back again.

Route

4 Likes

I upgraded from FR945 to Fenix 7 Solar Sapphire this spring. Such a difference with the multiband GPS. Here is an example of two runs in Stockholm Old Town, with narrow alleys. (Not exactly the same route, but just to show the diff). Left 945, right Fenix 7. Make my Citystriding a lot easier!

6 Likes