Nodes past private property

How do you get nodes deleted on private poperty or at the very least the nodes behind fences?

I did run past the sign but it was right near the 4 mi mark. Then there was a fence so I could not complete the street via a loop. There was also a fence on the northern part of Johnson Ave.

Then on another time I went past a private property sign that is on a solo farm but even when I walked the entire way up to the end of the pavement and walked 10 feet further, I did not get the dots. It’s definitely private property and about .25 of the 5 part of the street The north part of bridget street I went the entire way up and missed nodes Colleen McCloskey's activity on August 25, 2023 - CityStrides but also when I started my Garmin was just north of the private property sign so I believe 14 nodes should be removed.

I went in to OSM and did use the scissors to split the road but am not sure I marked it as private appropriately but from other posts it seems that OSM isn’t fully updated to CS so I wasn’t sure what to do.

Hi Colleen! Welcome to the forum. :slight_smile:

I took a look at your edits for the August 25 run (the north part of Bridge Street). Google View doesn’t extend up there, but from the OSM map it looks like you got it right (with the split road and private nodes).

It is true that the update from OSM to CS isn’t immediate, but it should update, typically within a couple weeks. Depending on how you have CS notifications set up, you’ll get notified.

2 Likes