No credit for streets

Today I ran on streets I had yet to complete/advance and now that the activity is uploaded I did not get credit for any of it. Any ideas?

Sometimes the credit is not immediate. I have had activities take a little while to process through what nodes were completed before.

I would say If you still don’t have credit for something 24 hrs later it might be an issue, otherwise it might just be normal processing time.

I am not an admin or anything, but I believe there might be some prioritization given to subscribes as well as a benefit for supporting the site.

JP

1 Like

I have a question about something similar to this as well (and how things work).

I ran yesterday and completed 9 streets, but the activity in CityStrides show 7 completed. However in my “Streets Completed” list, the two missed streets show up now as completed. I had never run the two streets before (Nicholls Road and Willowcrest Road) so I am just wondering how that happens (or doesn’t happen)? They show as completed, so it’s not really an issue per se, but in the activity view itself, where there is a summary of streets completed / progressed, they are not included.

Thoughts?

Cheers,

Chris.

Basically, there are a lot of stupid caches that I need to clean up. Pieces of the site are stored, so it can load faster, but I didn’t do it consistently & I don’t have new data clear the stored data. I just have a little cleanup to do.

1 Like

Thank you sir! I don’t have any technical understanding of all the work that goes in to what you do (though I assume it is a massive amount of work to stay on top of everything). I appreciate that this site exists and that I can use it! Thanks for explaining.

Cheers,

Chris.

I did some runs in Cyprus a while back and the roads never picked up as new streets. Even though I never ran them before. Is it switched off for different countries?

No, this is a known issue that I’m working through: City and Street progress missing - #170 by JamesChevalier