New Strava activities only syncing after clicking Sync Now

I’ve noticed my new activities are not automatically being added anymore, I’m a supporter so I can click the “Sync Now” button to do it myself, which does work, but am wondering if there’s something wrong. There’s still a run from this morning that should be in the queue but not coming through.

Could be Missing queued Strava activities still missing - #33 by JamesChevalier if it just started happening on the 18th … the activity from this morning isn’t from that issue, though.

I had another person report “group runs” not syncing, but they did eventually come through without me doing anything - I’m wondering if Strava’s alert system is delayed…

Next time you notice this, if you have the patience try & wait (some hours?) to see if it appears. Let me know if/when that happens.

2 Likes

The couple of runs that weren’t processing when creating this topic didn’t sync even after 24 hours, but now it seems to be working again, I’ll keep an eye on it. Thanks for your support!

1 Like

Just to make sure I understand - everything is ok now?

1 Like

Yes it’s working fine again! :+1:

2 Likes

I’ve had similar issues lately. I think it may be on Strava’s side. The activity is present in Strava right after Garmin connect reads.from my watch but I don’t get a Strava app notification that it’s available like I used to. Maybe related to why citystrides doesn’t know about the activity until I click “sync now”