Missing activity

I miss my activity of September 22. The activities before and after are in Citystrides. Can it be fixed?

Yes, I recently exceeded Strava API limits which caused a lot of missed activities.
The good news is that it can be fixed. It may be a bit, though. I have to slowly sync missed activities as to stay below Strava API limits.

Hello, I just wanted to chime in and say that I have the same issue. My runs on 9/20 and 9/22 are missing as well. My runs before and after those dates are all uploaded fine.

Thank you.

I know you are working thru it all and it all looks terrific.

All of my runs are now accounted for, except in the same case of the previous poster, my run dates on September 21, 22 and 23rd are missing. Dates before that and dates after that are all accounted for! Thanks for your hard work on this!

Hi James! Everything is looking great again for the most part! The only issues I’m still having are with some older runs in the Sarasota, Florida area. The activity maps are still visible, but the city(cities?) are still missing in my profile and when I search all the way back to them in my activity logs, they are listed as having zero completed streets and 0 progressed streets. I don’t know if it’s an age of activity thing or some other issue, but I thought I’d throw it out there since I have no clue what would be causing that problem. Thanks again for everything!

Adding my name to the list, missing a run from Sept 23. Thanks!

Same for me (#7613). The activity from September 23rd is still missing on October 13th.

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: City and Street progress missing