Lifemap not updated

That may be. In any case, the LifeMap looks updated!

I seem to be having an issue with my lifemap as well - two runs now have not appeared on it. I tried it in incognito mode as well as on another device in a browser that I rarely used and had a cleared cache.

Update: mine has now updated, about 5 hours after this post. Disregard!

1 Like

Iā€™ve given it a few days (Not that days really mean anything in particular right now!) and am still having Lifemap update issues as well.

Iā€™m missing runs that Iā€™ve done which appear on strava from March, as well as April.

Iā€™m having the same issues with my lifemap not updating.

@alvesand & @1edb7c9a8ff05ca7f748 do you have activities that are present in CityStrides on your profile page and not present in your LifeMap? Or do you just have missing activities?

I still got lots of missing activities pending transfer from Strava, but there is some activities that is present in profile page and not in my lifemap.
Two examples:

I just became a supporter and my life map disappeared after this happenedā€¦is it because the system needs to re-sync? The last run I did shows up on my list, and i can see my run on that map itself, but life map vanished.

hello, i always thought my lifemap does not update - i have put my profile on public now and looked at the page without being logged in - and here i see all the routes? Only when i am logged in i only see a few days? I have emptied the cache scon. Also the point: ā€œReset Browser Storageā€ I have already clicked - no change ?

Michael -

Please share your profile page/user id so @JamesChevalier can take a look when he has time.

Pick ā€œprofileā€ under the citystrides top/right menu (not here on the forum) and paste the link in a reply.

Meanwhile the Lifemap seems to have been updatedā€¦

Jon:

I assume you are posting because you are having a lifemap updating problem.

Have you tried forcing a cache reload (shift+F5)

If you have tried all the troubleshooting things listed earlier and in other posts, James will need your Citystrides profile page rather than your forum profile page.

1 Like

Thanks JP. I did try forcing a cache reload. And thanks for flagging that I had posted the wrong profile.

1 Like

I just started that LifeMap generation job ā€¦ it can take a few seconds or up to 45minutes depending on whether or not you run too much how much you run :laughing:

1 Like

Hi I am also having a similar issue, firstly I was having issues syncing from Strava with lots of missing activities which is now resolved however since those activities have syncā€™d my life map is now blank and my profile picture still shows as a broken link. I have read many of the other threads and tried lots of different things from trying from other browsers to forcing a cache reload to no avail. One thread I saw mentioned to check the Java Console within the developer sub menu for errors and on doing so I am seeing the following error.

CityStrides Error (1)

If I click the hyperlink from that error and browse the URL associated with it I get this:

Unsure if this helps but Iā€™d appreciate some help please.

My City Stride profile name is Kevin Stone

OK Panic over, seems that patience is a virtue. Having become a supporter I have now paused Strava syncing and am syncing through Garmin instead (so much better) and having gone for a run and found this morningā€™s run already there hey presto my life map is also back so everything is good in the world once again :grinning:

My Life map is not updating eitherā€¦